If you break down your camera into it simplest building blocks you have
- The body – this is the heart of the camera, it keeps unwanted light out until the shutter is opened.
- Shutter – the device that allows light into the camera to hit the sensor.
- Viewfinder – how you frame your pictures.
- Lens – gathers the light and focuses it to form an image on the sensor.
- Memory Card – where captured images are stored.
This is a simple view of what can be a very complex device; we will go into more detail as these posts progress.
Thanks for reading, keep on shooting, and, as always I look forward to your continued support.